In the unfortunate event of death of a family member or friend, the Muslim Community Association provides complete Islamic funeral arrangements including:
· Obtaining a death certificate and burial permit.
· Arrangements for storing a body.
· Ghusl (washing) before burial.
· Janaza (funeral) prayer.
· Transportation to a burial ground.
· Acquiring a burial plot at a number of cemeteries.
Only one phone call is required to initiate this process:
Contact Adel Elkadi(408) 914-8048 Adel.firstname.lastname@example.org
· Plot $1,300 (paid to MCA).
· Ghusl, shrouding (kafan) and casket, and arranging for congregational funeral prayer $1,200 (paid to MCA).
· Burial permits/paper work & transportation $1,595 (paid to the funeral home).
· Grave opening and closure $1,500 (paid to the cemetery).
For more information please visit the MCA website, Islamic Services, Funeral http://www.mcabayarea.org/IslamicServices/Funeral.aspx